This year is the last year that I’ll learn in M2.
M2 class, sometimes it’s a very nice class but some aren't.
I’ll grow up, and M2 teach me about how to grow up but I can’t do it properly.
I think I made the bad things for teachers and friends.
I really sorry about any bad things I did, I’m so impress for all of my teacher.
I wonder how they can endure for student.
I’m so fun with my friends and sometimes I enjoyed school when I’m happy.
Actually I really hated school and I really hated work to, but it is the important thing that students have to do it.
For English subject sometimes its fun but I don’t like it.
I hope I’ll pass it.
I like eng. activities but I don’t like grammar.
This term we have to speaks and write a lot and I like to speak but I didn’t do it good.
I’ll be the M3 student soon, I’ll older and I have to study harder.
I really won’t get out of M2 class but I want to try to be good in M3.
Thanks for all things you give to me.With love.
สมัครสมาชิก:
ส่งความคิดเห็น (Atom)
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น